Saturday, August 3, 2013

Kate Spade New York : KSNY x Darcel


I'M RUNNING OUT OF WORDS TO DESCRIBE HOW I LIKE THIS COLLECTION SO MUCH.I always love both Jack and Kate's quirkiness !!! This time,Kate Spade is launching an "I Love NYC" collection featuring the nyc-based artist Craig Redman.They got various items in this collection,from bangles to necklaces.From shoulder bags to handbags (no backpacks,unfortunately) from skirts,to dresses,to trousers.Watches,iPhone cases,and soooo much more ! Kate Spade is notorious for it's motto "Live Colorfully" and this collection speaks for itself.Bright yellow and pink,noisy-but-cute prints.and donuts ! who doesn't love donuts ???

I woke up to an email from Kate Spade about this new collection so I spend all morning picking up my favorite one because it's just sooooo hard omgomgomg
why am I keep running out of words when I want to describe something that I love ?
so say no more,here is KSNY x Darcel !



this iconic glitter is back ! I used to have an iPhone case made from the same material but sadly they don't have it for iPhone 5 and they don't make it anymore :( a must buy !

for cat lovers

totally fell in love with these clutches ! I think the apple clutch on the left is a new form of Kate Spade's latest red apple bag.this time,it is made of resin with more quirky shape and color.A totally must buy.


perfect for hanging out around the city

very funny kate spade,very funny.

 did you notice that this model's false eye lashes is not attached appropriately ? or is this a new trend that I don't know or what ? cute earrings by the way.
and you'll get this beautiful round box (paradox) from kate spade if you bought their accessories such as watches,necklaces,bangles,bracelets,rings,etc.They come in many different colors though,I own a blue-green one and I use it as a stationary spot.über-cute.
donuts !!!!


donut bangles.very funny.

loving these dresses (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Ooh ! they've got this cool iPhone app that adds characters from Kate Spade's latest collection to your photos ! just search for "Snaps" on the app store and you should be good :)
P.S : This collection is limited edition so GRAB IT FAST !

No comments:

Post a Comment