Thursday, August 8, 2013

Happy Eid Mubarak !

Hi !! It's a little bit late to post about this topic but I guess better late than never..right ? So..Happy Eid Mubarak to all muslims and to all people who celebrate it ! may happiness come to us in our "victory day"...Marhaban yaa post-fasting fat :') right ?
I haven't got any special events to celebrate Eid Mubarak,I visited my aunt's house and my grandmother's graveyard to give prayers to her.After that,I went to Surabaya for a crazy shopping spree ! yay ! You might notice that this is my second Eid Mubarak on this blog...Alhamdulillah :) but time flew so fast,right ? I used to have a vacation during Eid Mubarak but since my dad have this event with his friends,we can't travel far and/or for a long time.plus,my sister is pregnant ! yay for her !!!

This is my ultimate shopping spree of all time ! Maybe because we can't go anywhere for holiday,my mom let me buy anything hihihi,alhamdulillaaahh :) Payback time ! by the way,I haven't got any new "baju lebaran" soooo no outfit posts for this special occasion,sorry :(

Should I post stuff that I bought or.....?
comments please !

No comments:

Post a Comment