Monday, December 9, 2013

KIAS Training 2013

Hi Bloggies ! so just yesterday I had a pretty amazing day with my friends from KIAS.Well,it's basically an organization for all journalist,photographer and editor in my school. And yes,we run the school magazine ! This post is going to be one of those post with sooooooo many pictures in it.It's all by me though. SO I do hope you enjoyed it,comments and constructive critics are very welcomed !


This training took place at a tea garden in Wonosari.They said that this tea garden is the one garden that provide tea supplies to all cities in East Java ! The place is nice,it's good to just spend time away from the crowds of the city.But don't get your hopes too high,you won't find anything fancy here.But for me,that's the thing that made the tea garden relieving.

We arrived at about 9.00 a.m and we started the activity right away. We set some place to gather and sit,and then the lecturers gave us some tips and tricks about how to be a better photographer,journalist and editor.I Think it would be something very useful for the future,you know,since we have to run the school magazine.

So after the all the lectures,comes the fun part.We were divided into some groups,we took a ride with the so called "Kereta Kelinci" around the tea garden. We stopped at a particular area of the garden where some of the seniors had been waiting for us. They'll give us some challenge (which is writing two articles about a particular subject;mine is HIV/AIDS) and then we move on to the next post,and the next one,and the next one.I think it's kinda cool where they packed a training into fun and games like this. I think this is how a training/coaching should be. Not the I'll-make-your-life-more-miserable kind of coaching.*cough cough* *being cyinical* *no offense*




strike a pose.






Here's a picture of me with my team mates !

After we go through all of the posts,we played some games (again) and head to the mosque to clean ourselves and pray. After that,we eat our lunch and.......make a wall magazine ! yes,it was the last part of the training. The seniors gave us a styrofoam,some decorative papers,some materials and some tools to make it in three hours. We did our best,but I don't think we could win because all of them were so great ! It's fine though,because we had a lot of fun doing it !

It was a good experience. And now,I am officially a member of KIAS. I do hope that with the help of my friends,I could make KIAS better and better throughout the year. Bismillah....









No comments:

Post a Comment