Monday, December 2, 2013

Birthday Wishlist !

It's December ! that means....my birthday ! it's my second birthday here at my blog and I think I done quite well on the "constantly writing" part since I usually have this blog,write for like a week and then abandoning the blog,and the cycle goes on and on and on...till now ! I must say that I'm a little bit proud of myself :)

So here it is my wish list for my birthday,it's never too early for a wish list !I know I won't get all of these stuff for my birthday but..it's my wishlist ! I can surely put anything I want,right ?

P.S : I do hope my parents accidentally visit my blog and see this post.


from top left to the right : a complete series of the sims 3,iMac,torres bag,gibson hummingbird guitar,mon monogram wallet,harman kardon speakers,chanel no.5 parfum

so...yeah. 

2 comments:

  1. It's my birthday toooooo in December :DD yayayayayy! I should start to make a birthday wishlist too. But I have tooooo much wishlist that I don't know what I want the most anymore.

    ps: Bukannya kamu udahh punya chanel no.5 perfume?

    big hug,
    Rizuna from 100% Nerd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really ?!??! what date ? :D you should make a wishlist too,I would love to see yours ! :D
      yeah,but I got the eau de toilette ones,I've always wanted the original 'parfum' ones

      Delete