Sunday, September 8, 2013

Anonymous

I guess there are many form of love,you know.It doesn't always have to be like you have to meet this person everyday,or you have to kiss and take this person out for a date everyday.I think the purest form of love is the one we really have,but we can't feel it.Like for example,my mom wake up in the early morning so I can have a decent breakfast,that seems like a simple thing.well that's what every mothers do,right ? But just imagine if my mom doesn't love me,would she sacrifice her sleep time just to make me some breakfast ? Would things feel the same without love ?

So I have this friend who has been there all of my life.like,we go through a lot of things together.let's just give this person name "A" to keep it anonymous,shall we ? so the moment when I thought that we're unseparable;she left without even saying goodbye.by left,i mean leaving my world,out of my life.at first,I thought that it was because we go to different school so we didn't see each other a lot and that things will get better sooner or later.but as the time flies,I didn't see any good sign.A only contacts me if A needs something.and then it get worse,A didn't even try to reach me.I know,I know,you might be wondering why I don't make the first move.The ugly truth is that I already text A a couple times and can you guess what A did ? A didn't text me back or even bother to give any respond.

It was very heartbreaking for me,but I guess A must've had a specific reason why.but then again,i feel like I need to know the reason,is it because of me ? Do I make A feel uncomfortable ? Am I that boring ? Or is it simply just a misunderstanding ? If so,why did A let this miscommunication leads to fall out ? Too many unanswered question that I could summon into one : Am I still one of A's friends ? Believe me,I already tried to ask that to A,and A said yes.But why do I feel like A no longer counts me as a friend ? That A treated me differently.That A makes me feel like I am the one who leave.

I think people are supposed to give their best effort on something they love.if A doesn't even bother to contact me,then does that mean I am not worth the fight ? guess it all comes back to paragraph one,that love could morph into any shape it wanted to be.Maybe A do count me as a friend,A just doesn't have time for me,yet.I guess all I can do is waiting,and waiting and...thinking.

Should I stay,or should I go ?

No comments:

Post a Comment