Saturday, September 7, 2013

New York Fashion Week : Nicholas K


My first review on the New York Fashion Week ! as you can see on the schedule,Nicholas K is the first designer who presented his work for New York Fashion Week.To be honest,I've never heard his name before.So I watched the video,but I don't know what to expect.The first like 2-3 minutes,I think I saw ABBA back there on 70's.I also love the color transition on his show,model's clothes color are gradually changing from black to grey to white and so on and so on.It makes his show feels well prepared.His Spring/Summer collection is filled with unique designs,and bat wings ! a simple color palette is dominating the collection.I love his camo-inspired color palette,feel so summer-y.And I also love his work for womenswear,it also feel so summery.Sadly,I can't post any of my favorite looks because it is a video,and I don't really have time to do a lot of editing.I haven't see any other designers video so I can't decide if this would be the next trend or not.Even though I don't think Nicholas K have anything special on his designs,I still would love some piece from this collection ! Love Love Love the jackets and the sweatshirts.The gold ankle boots would also be great for some instant bling.so here is Nicholas K for New York Fashion Week SS14


No comments:

Post a Comment