Monday, June 10, 2013

Louis Vuitton Pret-A-Porter : Automne - Hiver 2013


Apparently I missed a lot on the fashion industry,Louis Vuitton launched their new Fall/Winter 2013 collection for men and I have just figured it out ! or maybe I've watched the runway show but I'm not that interested ? I don't know.But I see that it's all about layers on this collection.Louis Vuitton doesn't make basics that much,but they do make cool sweaters,leather jackets and blazers.They also use a Fall/Winter classics which is dark color such as brown and orange (I love love love the orange by the way,it is so in my cravings list) but they also use a pretty pattern for this collection,I don't know why but I recognize it as a Baroque,at first.I guess because of the complication of the pattern ? But I do notice that is some florals they use.....which is a little bit odd for a Fall/Winter collection. Anyway,I love the pattern too ! they come in three different colors.And this is only the pret-a-porter.I can't wait for what Louis Vuitton will bring on their haute couture collection.So here it is,Louis Vuitton Pret-A-Porter : Automne-Hiver 2013


loving this orange jacket

loving this cat-alike sweater

No comments:

Post a Comment