Monday, June 24, 2013

Burberry Prorsum : Men's Pret-A-Porter Printemps-Ete 2014

THIS IS THE EXACT REASON WHY I LOVE SPRING-SUMMER COLLECTION
I CAN'T EVEN
I AM SOOOOOO SPEECHLESS
OMG WHOEVER RUNS BURBERRY NOW DESERVES A GRAMMY OR STUFF LIKE THAT
This is what I actually expect from a men's clothes ! it's not always about suits and tie.a man need time to relax,they can't always suited up and be so preppy.well,this collection speaks for itself.FUN is the word.popped color,yet simple design so it is good to wear daily (although Burberry Prorsum was a runway line).The simple design also accentuate the popped color,so it's loud,but not noisy (see what I mean ?) And to be honest,I love all piece of this collection.....really,a work of a genius.I AM LITERALLY SPEECHLESS GOD HELP ME PLEASE,ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
but,say no more,here is Burberry Prorsum : Men's Pret-A-Porter Printemps-Ete 2014



see the full zoomed-in collection here


I can't really decide which are my favorites to put on this blog,BUT I have to.so this is my most favorite of all my favorite piece of this collection.

soo,funny story about the picture on the left.Once upon a time a tweeted something like this :
"hey,what if I wore a tank top as an outerwear ?"
and people start to respond that tweet with words such as "lol" or "silly". Well,now look at this collection.AND LOOK CLOSELY.that is a tanktop as an outerwear,and I can't believe it would be so cool !!! MUST-HAVE-ONE ! 

loving the half-sleeve blue tshirt

loving the jackets

I love everything on this look.

LOVING THE NECK CUT ON THE LEFT PICTURE
LOVING THE COAT ON THE RIGHT PICTURE 
you can see that besides popped up color,they also use pastels such as pink and pale green.and don't let me start with those amazing shoes and ties,velvet is dominating this collection's shoes,but they also play with leather,which adds a classy touch.classy,yet playful.and tell me,how could a collection be more perfect than this ? :') 
on this collection,Burberry made this adorable colorful little pouches I really would like to have one......



and did I tell you that if you order this collection from June 18th-27th,you can add your name to the label.
U-B-E-R-C-O-O-L,it would look like this :

oh good lord,please give me a huge amount of money to spend on this collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment