Saturday, June 22, 2013

Louis Vuitton 2013 Prefall

One word : Dark. I don't know if I am excited or bored with this collection.yes,of course it is beautiful,yes,of course I want to have some of the collection (who doesn't ? even though it won't wear it,duh -_-) but it is boring at the same time.Why ? because Louis Vuitton use dark color for this prefall.I hate that fall-and-winter-is-filled-with-dark-clouds-so-we-should-wear-darker-colors-too kind of stereotype.I wish everyone was as clever as Mr.Murad's last fall-winter collection.they still incorporate some of summer's pop color such as blue (and yes,not navy blue) and pink,they also use some kind-of-floral pattern in some of their collection which is uber cool and smart,and makes the collection stand out from any other designer's collection.

Okay,I might hate the color but one can never make Vuitton's elegance gone.As usual,this prefall collection shows some kind of vampiry (again,this is not a word) thingy,with elegance.With red and blue and black laces,this is sooooo different from the last spring-summer collection with Mr.Jacobs.I don't know how they do it,but Louis Vuitton always makes something so playful yet chic and elegant at the same time.I am a teenager and teenager don't usually like leather stuffs because they think it's too old for them (except leather jacket) but I totally fell in love with every leather piece from Louis Vuitton (okay,not every,but most of them) they got that magic ! I can't wait to see what the fashion show would be.Say no more,Here is Louis Vuitton 2013 Prefall



awkwardly,the right picture might be the only piece with color besides black,white and beige.



and I still don't get it,why did they make those jackets with big shoulders ? are they trying to make a new trend or what ? because as far as I knew,I've never seen a piece of jacket like that before.although it's uber-cute,you'll be considered as "freak" if you wear this.Unless,of course,you live somewhere in Milan,or Paris.Overall,this collection doesn't surprise me.But I admit I love those stripy leggings and tshirt,and that kinda-denim mini dress,and that LBD,and the list goes on and on and on hahahah.by the way,this is only some of the collection that I love.for full collection,please kindly check vuitton.lv/12QGmKg

and don't forget : Dolce & Gabanna 2014 Men's Spring-Summer fashion show is less than a day !!! 2 p.m Milan time.

2 comments:

  1. Good post! We will be linking to this particularly great article
    on our website. Keep up the great writing.

    My web-site; Cheap Louis Vuitton Damier Ebene Canvas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks ! and I would really love to get the link where my blog post is featured on ! thanks :)

      Delete