Sunday, December 23, 2012

Focus

I've been feeling not so well lately. "why these people are so annoying" "I hate that" "I hate her" "I hate this" "I don't deserve this" and many more negative thinkings has been going through my mind lately,I don't even know why.Then one day I was sitting in my room all alone,daydreaming about life and thinking "God,I've been a bad person lately. I've let my mood controls me. I'm too focused on the bad side until I can't be grateful to You for blessings that you gave"

That's right,I think for me,focus is one of the most important thing to control if we want to keep happy and positive. If we can control what we focused on,we automatically control our feelings,moods and emotions too.
Here's what I've been focused on lately :
1.why my friends didn't ask me to go anywhere this holiday
2.why my friends is too busy with their other friends so they forgot about me
3.why am I getting bad grades
4.why can't I do math as good as my friends
5.why can't I go to Paris for my holiday
6.why people are so annoying lately
7.why these TV shows are so boring
8.why there are no more Taylor Swift's new song
9.why can't I have a great singing voice

and many more,the list is getting longer that's so scary for me. The point is,I've been too focused on these bad things instead of :
1.I can always ask my friends to hang out,it's holiday !
2.I can always contact my friends via socmed
3.I can always study,I'm so grateful I got a second-chance
4.STUDY !!! HARD !!
5.there are many exciting place near my hometown I've never visited before,as exciting as Paris !
6.no comments,it's just my moody alter-ego being selfish
7.be grateful,I have TV cables while there are so many others that don't
8.I've got plenty of great songs already..
9.I can always learn how to sing well :)

see ? if we focused on the positive things that happened to our life,we will always be grateful. And I'm 130% sure you will be happier if you keep focused on these positive things.
here's a song to cheer up the mood :


1 comment: