Sunday, December 16, 2012

15

when you're fifteen,somebody tells you they love you. you gotta believe them
when you're fifteen,feeling like there's nothing to figure out
when you're fifteen,don't forget to look before you fall

first day of being fifteen !!! I'm so happy but also so sad. It means that I've passed a year and I think I didn't do many great things at 14. And also I felt like 15 is sooooo old,older that it should be,older than it should look like. when you're fifteen,it feels like you go through the maturity door,so go take a deep breath before you enter it. when you're fifteen it feels like you know everything,but you are not. I'm so glad that I kept this fact in mind. you never know anything compared to what you will know someday.I hope fifteen would be another great year of my life. But I'm afraid because fifteen would be a huge change for me. (finally) going to highschool,leaving my junior high school,leaving my friends,my past. a whole new beginning. I will surely miss my friends a lot ! yes,we'll keep updated about each other but it won't be the same again. I will miss MTsN Malang I,all the teachers,the headmistress,even the boring lunch menu. even thinking about it makes me feel a little bit sad but NOOO today is my birthday ! I should feel happy about it ! I'm going to have a small party at 9 a.m so I better prepare. here's to cheer up my mood :
go laugh at this ugly edits of mine :D

No comments:

Post a Comment