Sunday, December 2, 2012

D-I-Y : Doorsign

Hi ! So I've got some free time and I made this not-so-cool-but-I-like-it doorsign.

Here's what you need :
1.Superglue
2.Papers with printed patterns

3.blank A4 paper

4.Lots and lots of die-cuts

5.decorations (basically,anything you like,could be photos,studs,etc)

6.this is the most important stuff : Rhinestones ! :)

You can buy all these stuff at Paperland,or any craft store near you :)

Steps :
1.Select a patterned paper,make sure it's your favorite one ! :)
2.Cut it into A4 size,you can use the blank paper as your guide
3.Make an image file containing what's your doorsign is going to be. I wrote "cool kids cannot enter this room" Make sure you measured the image size as big as an A4 paper
4.Print it on your patterned paper
5.Decorate your plain doorsign !

here's mine :)

enjoy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment