Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Life lessons

It's amazing how in just one night i've learned many life lessons.and i want to share some of it here.i think for me i've always trying to deal with a problem in a fearless way.fearless doesn't mean I don't have any fear to deal with my problem.it means i've got a lot of fears and doubts,but still dealing with it.because you can't be fearless without having no fear.

When we're debating about something,the real right thing becomes beyond crucial because we always trying to say "no,this is right and this is wrong" we take too many times to talk about it without really thinking about what's right and what's wrong.I've always trying to accept the fact that i'm wrong,when i'm really wrong.it's no an easy thing to do even though you really realize that you are wrong.maybe because of the embarrasement you'll get (i've been trying to deal with it lately) but one of my friend said "the only right one in a problem between many people is the one who can solve the problem,as long as the problem still exist,no one is right.

Always try to see problems from different prespectives,try to see the problem from your opponent's eye.this thing will take us back on how crucial the real right thing is. Because we're too busy shouting to each other that we're right we don't have time to realize which one is really right. By taking a moment to see everything with a clear mind,i'm pretty sure you can solve the problem.

Have you ever feel tired of being nice ?like when you're trying to be nice,the people around you just didn't support you and you just thought "they are not thankful for what I've done for them all this time,so why should I continue this self-torture ?" I've always had that thought in my head and tonight I realize it was a big big big ego.we should never get tired of being nice,because being nice was a great legacy to leave behind.it's okay if you failed,because that's a real proof that you are trying.

Have you ever feel the fear of being ignored by your very very best friend just because they've got girl/boyfriends ?like they've been through many stuff with you,good ones and bad ones.and then suddenly they got a girlfriend/boyfriend and you feel like"oh no,she will be too busy with her boyfriend so she won't have no time for me" these prejudice always haunt me even before anything happened. I hate this part of me. Now i'm having that "i could've but it's too late now" moment.i just wish i could turn back the time.

I think that's all,there are so many lesson for one night. i just hope you (and i) can take all of these lessons and apply it to ourselves :)

No comments:

Post a Comment