Thursday, August 17, 2017

Echo #1 : Words.

I have your words echo in my head everyday. Thinking about it becomes a daily thing I do. My brain just puts it in the "background processing mode" so that I can (hopefully) still function as a normal human being.

I don't know how someone can love so deeply, gets rejected, move on, and then love again. If one unrequited love feels this bad, how does divorcing 9x feel like? How does being left at the altar feels like? Love sounds more and more like this dangerous game to me.

Does time actually heals? If so, how? Or do you just learn how to live with the pain?

Do you hate me? If so, how much? tell me.
Do you?
Do you?
Do you?

I'm tired of waiting, but I don't want to stop. I kind of know it is pointless and such a waste of time, but can I at least try? It really is up to me, so why am I constantly seeking validations from people? What kind of answer am I trying to get, really?

I've never been the best at letting go.

I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.

Can we start over?


Echo is a series of posts containing my thoughts that I can't really turn into paragraphs. Not necessarily a result of contemplation, just something that I can't get off of my head. Does writing about it actually help?

No comments:

Post a Comment