Sunday, October 13, 2013

Social Circles

so something surprising happened last Friday. I went back to my class after an exciting time in chemistry lab. I asked one of my friend to teach me about chemistry. Well,you know how us,teenagers,we can't really focus on boring stuff such as chemistry,so we had an intermezzo.She said to me "hey,go pray with the other boys !" and I said "nah,I don't like praying here,I'll go home after this lesson." and shockingly,she replied "oh,that's why you don't have many friends,you don't want to mingle with everybody" and BOOM ! it just hits me like a wrecking ball (?) well,no.I believe a wrecking ball doesn't sound "BOOM" but I'm pretty sure you got my point.

It really wakes me up,how she is so honest even in a cruel way.I also found this tweet : "#Sagittarius stop thinking you're alone,you're the one who draw away from people" AND OH MY GOD COULD SOMEONE PLEASE STOP READING MY DIARY BOOK.
oh well,I have an online diary here so I guess there's nothing I can do about it.
back to the topic.That tweet also slaps me in the face.Is that the real fact ? am I the one who is too shy and introvert that I don't let people in ? all this time,I always feel like I am the one who is on the outside.But what if I let people who care about me,waiting on the outside ?

If that so,why do I feel like I've tried so hard to blend in yet it didn't give me the result that I want ? Sure,I have friends in class now.But they're as far as acquaintances,I haven't found someone to share my life with,I haven't found someone to do stupid things together with.Is it too early to say ? I need certainty,when will it happen ? CAN SOMEBODY AT LEAST GIVE ME A CLUE THIS IS FRUSTRATING.

oh,last but not least,I am very very very very and terribly sorry that I can't be a blogger for the fashion weeks this year.I feel like I'm a failed fashion blogger.Well,I hope I can get better next year ! :)

I guess that's all that I wanted to say.if you feel the same way,or experiencing the same situation,please tell me what to do.
I really need professional help.

No comments:

Post a Comment