Wednesday, October 16, 2013

My Very First Football Experience

Okay,the title looks like something that a five year old kindegarten kid would write. But I am not a five year old kindegarten kid,so I guess that shows how lame I am. But that is the truth !! There's a gym class today,but the boys and I had already finished the exam,so we got some free time. You know how boys+free time at gym class will be. Yes ! Football ! But I guess you also know that I am a huge sucker at football. Well,actually I am a sucker at all sports.I only wanted to watch them play,but then I thought "Hey,why not join the game instead of sitting around for two hours ?

I must admit I really wanted to have the ability to play football,but I've never got any guts to even try playing it.The thing is,I can't even do the basics such as kicking the ball in the right way. But my classmates are soooooo nice ! They insist me to play with them. Well yeah,it's because they're running out of team members,but the fact that they even consider me is sooo nice of them :) so I don't know how,I just ended up in the field. I'm not running around like the other guys,but the feel of standing between them for the first time is just amazing ! I feel a huge adrenaline rush !!!
Okay,that's too dramatic.
They even let me kick the ball for the first time without intervention !!!!!!!!!!!!!
They also said this thing : "hey,I can't play football either,but I still join in the game and you should too." I know it's a big lie because they're all sooooooooo good at football,but the fact that they said it to...I don't know,support me ? To make me feel like I'm not the only one ? It's just so nice of them ! 

To all of my classmates,thank you thank you thank you !! 


1 comment: