Saturday, September 29, 2012

Funny

Hi,some things had been through my mind lately.from funny,sweet,romantic to...well,sad.from the happy stuff first !23 DAYS TO RED TO BE RELEASED YAYYYYYY !!!!!I'm so stoked !I bought the ultimate pre sale package and can't wait it to be mailed to my house !The ultimate presale package includes Red album,we are never ever getting back together single cover printed in high quality paper with Red album insert HAND SIGNED by Taylor Swift,Red album,Tumbler,wristband,and sticker.HOW COOL IS THAT.and by the way,Taylor will release 4 of her songs starting last week until the release of Red,her last released song was Begin Again,it's a song about how we found a new love after a huge breakup and I think it kinda relate to me somehow....not the found-new-love part of course,not yet.I'm still stuck with...you know who.but then here comes some of the sad parts.she didn't talk to me like 2 days,I know it's not a long time but we are best friends before we're together,and I hope after we're not together,we're still best friends.but I guess that's just an awkward-after-breakup-situation thing,I hope so.And then,I got a little fight with my....well I guess I suppose to call him friend.but we make up shortly,but then what I feared the most came true.he didn't really forgive me (I'm not,actually.but that's not the point) and he still tease and insult me and talk about me behind my back.oh.my.god.I don't know why people like this exist,people who felt like they're so perfect than anybody else.but I guess we all have to get a sense of humour for a living.because with humour,things that supposed to make us sad can make us laugh too.we just have to see it in a different way.*sigh* I just wished all the best for him.

HOT GOSSIP AND CONFIRMED !!! to all students at my school,A and P are officially together yesterday !I can't believe,it's like....I didn't hear any rumors !or maybe.....it's just not-so-up-to-date me,heheh.long last for both of you lovebirds !you make a cute couple :) oh ! lately I've been obsessed with Cath Kidston OMG her designs are unbelievably cute !!!but of course....they're pricey so I'm still trying to figure out how to get a few extra money to buy her stuff,hehe.Ooh !and I've been obsessed with the mixed intro Taylor used at her live performance for we are never ever getting back together !it sounds fun and catchy !!!!

I guess that's all for this evening,more stories to come (finger-crossed)

No comments:

Post a Comment