Saturday, September 1, 2012

Jealousy

what do you think about it ?what do you think when you heard jealousy ?it's an intense feeling,you know.like,one day you've got a perfect day and then just because a small jealousy,it doesn't have to be big,might get a big chance of ruining your day.people have their own way of dealing with jealousy,sometimes they talk to the person,sometimes they just told about their jealousy to their friends,and my way is just keep it for myself,lately I've tried to be more mature,you know.I think my role model,which is Taylor Swift has given me a new perspective of seeing problems,a new positive perspective.can I tell some of my story ?

so I've planned this hang out with my best friends that I haven't seen in a while.We decided to go to this mall that got a nice theater.I asked "have you watched Perahu Kertas ?" and surprisingly,she said she has watched it with my other friends,and I was like "what ?! so you sneak behind my back ?" but thank god I try to think before I speak,finally I said that it's okay even though it hurts,and I might be a little bit cynical after that but...that's it.I started to give up dealing with small problems like this and started to care about people who care about me too.I started to be realistic,seeing the bigger picture.

I hope I can take lessons here

we must not leave our friends alone
we must not make our friends feeling excluded
we must comfort our friends,because that's what bestfriends do

by the way,have you seen Taylor's newest video clip for We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together ?I can't find it on youtube so I can't post it here.but maybe check my tumblr ?the link is on the right side of this blog.thank you for reading my in-the-middle-of-the-night-diary.thank you for those loyal readers,I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment