Thursday, September 6, 2012

Dear Friend

Dear Friend,

I'm sending this letter for you to know that I need you.I am desperately need you at every time of my life.I am very sorry that I've never really show it or make you feel that way but that's the truth.please come back,please be the old you.the new one sucks.please told stories,I will never ever get bored of it.please tease me,I'll try to laugh at it.please criticize me,I'm open-minded now.Tell me what to do,I'll do it right away.talk about those mean boys and girls,being cynical to them.laugh at their vacant stares.

Please tell me if I did something wrong,please give me advices and suggestions,save me from tragedy.please help me do my homework,I really miss those times when we did something together.please sing out loud with me,I miss your voice.please scream at me,hard.please cry with me,feel our condolence together.please just come back.I do need you.

Dear friends,
I want you back,whatever it takes is fine.


I love you like I love glitters,and that's a real deep love.

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment