Monday, July 10, 2017

Reasoning Love.

I'm so used to your schedule I find myself waking up in the middle of the night for nothing. "What the f" I murmur to myself. Those were usually the times when you'll reply my messages. If you want to, that is. Don't know why I think I need to stay up late just so I can text you back right away but that's just what love does, right?
Yeah. You wouldn't even care.

What do you do when you give everything you have (at least, emotionally) to someone yet they don't seem to respond to that? Can you actually just take everything back and move on? I wish it was that simple.

You said you needed time, but you don't know how much. You said you needed space, but you don't know how much either. What guarantees me to still be in part of your matrix? What guarantees me not disappearing in your space-time continuum as "just another ripple"?

At least you're being honest.

What is love without a compromise? You are not something to be owned, darling. And neither am I. You don't want to change a thing for me. And neither am I. I thought you wanted this to work but the way you let everybody else but me writes their so-called love marks on your body answers everything. But hey, maybe this is the "special treatment". Still trying to think positively as you told me to. Weird, right?

I cannot figure out where everything went wrong partly because of Lorde.
In my head I do everything right.
When you call I forgive and not fight.
Wild and fluorescent...
Come home to my heart.

Now don't you ever dare telling me "you're not ready yet." No. You are not ready. You don't want to compromise and where's the love in that? Tell me, cause I'm not feeling anything at all.

So thanks for everything, I guess. The high does not worth the pain. At least for now. It might be because the scar is so brand new it stings way worse than what your smile could ever handle. It's 3 in the morning and I can't let you take another hour from me. Not this time.

Oh god, take this feeling away.

Kelvin here, signing off.


No comments:

Post a Comment