Friday, July 7, 2017

Photo Journal : Summertime Sadness

Had been planning to have a test shoot using Sony A6000 but it's always out on the rental. Finally got a chance to use one! Now it's time to channel my summer vibes ~ please enjoy ! constructive criticism is always welcomed.

Thanks Maura for letting me take pictures of you. Please pose slowly next time as the autofocus cannot follow your movement hahaha.














After the photoshoot we went to grab some ramen at Moshi Moshi Ramen :)




Too bad I forgot to take a picture of the ramen. I ordered a spicy ramen and it was very delicious! It was also my first real meal of the day haha. I edited the photos right away because I really like how it turned out (thanks technology). I was very disappointed at first since I was hoping for a nice sunset light, yet it was cloudy this evening. But in the end I was very happy! Today is a great day :)

Kelvin here,

Signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment