Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Hicka Ticka

Ohhhh myyy gooooddd
School is just getting crazier than ever. The assignments,those papers,the pressure. But hey, it's 2015 and I don't want to be trapped in the same mindset as 2014. I'm gonna try to enjoy this whole ride because you will only be in high school once in a lifetime,right ?
Oh God forbid don't let me repeat that hell on earth

Anyways,it's true. It's not me exaggerating my (every) part of life. I just can't imagine how the 12th graders are feeling right now....
Oh shit I'm gonna be in the 12th grade next year
I still don't know which uni I wanna go toooooooooooooooo

By the way,do you know this site called Humans of New York ? I've been loving it for a long time now (saying this so that I don't look like I live in a cave being someone who actually just found this website) and I read a lot of inspiring stories. What I love about it is that it was mostly, if not always, only a paragraph long. How can you touch someone's heart with just a paragraph long ? I don't think I would be able to do that even with a novel. 

Or maybe it's just me who's too sensitive. I mean, in my stories that's mostly the case right ? 

Hey, this just came to my mind. Funny how I always have nothing to write about. Yet here I am typing a lot of words per minute. 
I don't even know who I'm talking to. 

I followed a lot of fashion houses on instagram and it was Men's Fashion Week a few days (or weeks) ago. I haven't had time to see all the collection but oh my god those photos on instagram makes my closet look like a dumpster (see ? Exaggeration) I did see the new Michael backpack from Louis Vuitton it made me shed a tear (another exaggeration) in a good way, and I always love anything from Hermès

Speaking of Hermès I HAVE FINALLY FOUND MY FAVORITE SCENT OF ALL TIME 
It's Jour d'Hermès made by perfumer Jean Cloud Ellena. Have you ever imagined youself skipping Luna Lovegood-style in the middle of a flower garden during spring time ? Well, try to capture that on a scent and BOOM ! Jour d'Hermès. What I also like about it is that I think it suits my personality, or at least what I want my personality to be. A happy go lucky child :)

So I'm posting this from my phone and it's so annoying this blogger app don't have an autoscroll feature. Oh wow it must be a high tech thing to have your app to scroll down right google. And I also can't see how long my post actually look like on desktop version so...
Fingrecrossed it's long enough
And if you thought I was only babbling pointless stories on this post
I did. 


With so much love and equal hatred


Klaflìn Lachowski
(How ironic)

No comments:

Post a Comment