Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Sudden Urge

Hi ! it's 4.30 a.m in the so called morning on the first day of July ! Happy Ramadhan to all moslems around the world and to people who celebrates it. I've just had my sahur and to be honest it was....quite ordinary. I don't know, I don't think I have those Ramadhan vibes this year; or even the year before. I think everyone just got too busy with their own life that they forgot how to celebrate the merry of being together. I mean...somehow, that's what Ramadhan is all about right ? I've never want fasting and the breakfasting itself to be some kind of a routine. You know, just because we have to do it every year.

Oh ! Today is the 10th day of my school's holiday. And to be honest I haven't done much yet. I always complain about how I don't have all the time in the world to do stuff I like and stuff that I don't like but I have to do (haha), but now that I have it, I don't really know what to do. I basically just spend most of the days watching chick-flicks all day long (thank god movie rentals !) I did spend a day with my friends in Goa Cina, but it's nothing special since I've been there before. The only difference is the people I came with...but I guess it's better than nothing at all. I took some pictures and I love it, would you check it out and see if you like it too ? click click !

I usually talk about life lessons in my blog, but lately I haven't got any. Is it because my lack of social interactions ? God only knows. But I do have this thought that people are somehow afraid of confessing or confronting their feelings most of the times because they are afraid of what the outcome might be. Now you can say that this is the sophisticated way of our brains and our body to protect us from being hurt psychologically -since research says that we react to psychological pain the same way we react to physical pain- but I think keeping your thoughts and feelings to yourself also...hurts, in many other ways.

Lately I have had this kind of situation where I've got so much to say, yet I decided to shut myself up. You know what they said, words you'll regret the most is the one you didn't speak. But what if -what if- you tell people about how you feel, or what you want to say, yet they did nothing about it. Hahaha, that hurts too, believe me.

I used the word hurt and pain a lot in most of my writing that even I think I should've overcome it somehow. That I should've got used to it by now. But it isn't the case. "You see, the thing about pain, it demands to be felt" and yes, I am quoting you, Mr John Green sir.

If you have all of that figured out, will you help me ?

Kelvin, signing off.


No comments:

Post a Comment