Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Trouble Trouble Trouble

Hi,It's time for another diary session of this blog.lately I've been feeling not too well and a little bit overwhelmed because of these national exam preps and all the crazy stuff happened withingbthe last few weeks. The only good news is we already finished all the tryout and the last results just came out today ! I'm proudly announcing that I got the score that I've always wanted !! It's not perfect,it's not even near perfect but I'm very happy and satisfied knowing that that's the result of my hardwork. i sure do hope the best for the national exam hehe. I wish you all 6th,9th and 12th graders a very very very good luck !

And anothe good news is.....my mom decided that I'm old enough to get my very first piece of Louis Vuitton !!!!!!!!!!

LOUIS VUITTON
MOTHER OF BAGS LOUIS VUITTON

I'M SO EXCITED AND MY MOM PICK IT UP AT THE STORE TOMORROW AND I JUST CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER AND IT FEELS LIKE I'M GOING TO EXPLODE BECAUSE OF EXCITEMENT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You know,I do think everyone needs a piece of Louis Vuitton,but sadly it's not affordable for everyone (I know you think I'm that rich but I have to wait like a whole year before I can get the bag) because it is iconic,a timeless investment,and I'm so speechless that I can't continue this sentence.
By the wayyyy my mom got me the Michael Damier Graphite backpack. It is very chic yet still not that old for you to use it as an eveyday bag. And just yesterday I googled it and I found out that I got the same piece as JUSTIN BIEBER and JOE JONAS have.




I will obviously post some photos soon ! After this exam thing and after this whole riots.And also,this is the same week that my order from asos should come,andddd I might do a photoshoot !! Woohooooooooooooo

Okay now stop with the rainbow and the ponies and the candies and sugar coats.get back to real life where it seems like you just can't have that perfect life.there will always be trouble ahead.But I guess that what makes life interesting. A rollercoaster won't be that fun without its ups and downs,right ? (see how I use a metaphor here ? Haha) I will not specifically say about what makes me sad,or who makes me sad.But I will write down what I want to say,with a big hope that this anonymous person checks out my blog.

So here it is : you should've understand me better,after all these years I thought that you would be there for me even when I was wrong. And don't say "sorry I can't be the one you always want me to be" because I guess it's all my fault for expecting too much from a person. I just can't think how the person that I thought was very wise and thoughtful could have that narrow mind and act so childish.I think we could have that mature conversation and we could solve problems easily,but I guess you just don't take me or my words seriously,whereas that's one of the important things to do to easily solve a problem.I'm still upset about that "course schedule" thing you know,it feels like you're avoiding me for some reasons I can't think of. How else can I show you that I am open minded and welcoming all suggestions ?if I was proven wrong,then I would say that I'm sorry. it's not that I'm this selfish person who always wants to be right,it's just if I think I'm right then I don't want to back down. I guess we're both stubborn,eh ? And I just want you to know that I'm still here. In case if you're tired wandering,I can always be your home.
I guess that's all I want to say,I'm running out of words..I hope you understand,IF you do see and read this letter.

Night folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment