Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Just a thought..

I kinda don't like how people these days are so gender oriented. I mean,we are modern humans with open mind. We shouldn't think that way. I wrote this not because of what I feel,but because of what I think. Just imagine if there's no guys who jumped into the fashion industry,no Louis Vuitton,no Marc Jacobs,no Dolce and Gabanna,no Hugo Boss,no Tommy Hilfiger and so on,and so on. And what should we do ? Like we have to wear plastics for clothes ? No. I think we live in an era of emancipation. If girls can work as a farmer,guys can work at fashion industries. If girls can be an engineer,guys can be a designer. As simple as that. I think as long as it doesn't violate social norms,then it's okay. I really dislike those narrow minded people who thought "cool guys" HAVE TO play sports. "cool guys" HAVE TO like this certain stuff. Or how girls should behave this way,or that way.

I look up to those people who work on something that people on their gender/age don't usually do. I'm pretty sure they got some hate comments but they keep moving on. They keep making amazing work. Just imagine if Diana Rikasari stop blogging just because a certain hate comments. Or Thomas Alfa stopped experimenting just because everyone think he's a fool. And so many other great examples.

To those who had the same experience or feel the same way. Keep moving on,continue doing what you love. You know what they said,succes is the best revenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment