Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Rhinestone Tragedy

I know this sounds weird but I think I just cried over a broken plate,yes. I'm pretty sure I shed a tear. This evening I prepared for a course,I was tidying up my house.and then I found out that one of the rhinestone in the small plates of my vintage tea set collection was gone.I was sooooo upset knowing that because it has been washed too hard,the rhinestone fell off and of course,there's no chance getting it back.I would like to say a few bad words here,but I know I shouldn't.My mind goes through some stuff as I cried over the missing rhinestone tragedy.You know,one of Taylor's quotes that I posted here before was echoing inside my head, I just realized everything I had is someday gonna be gone.I know maybe some of you think that "wtf ?! you cried over a missing rhinestone ?"well,this's because it's not an ordinary tea set,it's my first tea set and I have to beg for a long time to my parents for them to get me one of these,and I used it for my first tea party with my best friends,which add a huge memory into it,and knowing that it's gone now,making me so upset.

well,then I guess I have to stop crying while rubbing the plate,it won't come back though.I just hope for Allah to give me sincerity to just let it go.
so long rhinestone,so long.


No comments:

Post a Comment