Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Love

my timeline today is so boring,until my friends started to tweet #10PeopleWhoMeansALotToMe and I'm getting a lot of replies with those hashtags (thanks guys !love you so much !) and then I've started to think how many people means so much to me,and then I found that 10 people isn't enough.there's so much who has been there for me,who accompany me through sad times.and there's so much who motivate me to be a better person,even though it's not always in the way that I love.so I wanted to post a list of people who means a lot to me,although this is ridiculous because the list might be unlimited,and expanding.but I'll post anyone who come through my mind when I'm writing this post.

1.Taylor Swift thanks for being the best role model
2.Farah T. thanks for always got my back
3.Sultan S. thanks for being you.
4.Falyudhanto A.W. been there,done that.
5.Fatila H.L. thanks for those love advice.
6.Shifa A.P. thanks for always understanding
7.Haters,thanks for always motivating me to be a better person
8.Teachers,thanks for letting me know
9.Mom and Dad,now I know why all the trees change in the fall.
10.Yasmina N.R thanks for,well,everything.
11.Maura S.S. thanks for being so wise
12.Celina M. thanks for being awesome !
13.
14.
15

100.
1000.
10000.
10000000000000000000000000000.

could it be you ?

No comments:

Post a Comment