Sunday, April 10, 2016

Stuck in The Same Old Lane

(Still not going to mention the fact that I have no longer wrote on a regular basis)

I can't believe it's the last week of my high school days. We still have prom night and graduation and maybe some administration stuff to look forward to, but my days studying wearing that grey and white uniform is almost over. The next 2 days is the last 2 days of my national exam. At this point I just hope that I don't disappoint my parents. The dream of having a perfect score is just too high :'D

So what's next for me ? That question still haunts me for days even to this second. Most of my friends had already got that figured out. There are a lot of options, from the best to the worst. But how do I choose if I don't even know what I want ?

I know that this whole "I'm trying to figure out what I want to be in life" topic is pretty boring for you, whoever read this post. It has been the main topic for a couple of my past posts. And I am a little bit bored too. I wish my boredom would give me answers. I'm not even 100% sure I know who I am, let alone what I wanna be in life.

But maybe, just maybe, this uncertainty is a good thing. I don't want to be limited by my own choices. But then is it a really good thing if I have a lot (or too many) options ?

I didn't expect being a teenager to be this stressful.

Well, tomorrow's exam is Physics and I suck at it. Like...so bad. Yet here I am snacking and binge-watching 2 Broke Girls and Stitchers.

May the blessings of God be with me, Amen.

Kelvin, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment