Friday, January 3, 2014

Bored

it's 2014 people ! I can't believe that I only wrote 5 post on December....it's pretty embarrassing to say that I admit myself as a blogger,yet I only wrote 5 posts per month :( oh well. I've been enjoying this 2 weeks long holiday by staying at home. Usually,I would complain to my parents or my sister like "WHY CAN'T WE GO TO SOMEWHERE NICE LIKE NORMAL FAMILY WOULD DO" but for now...I don't know. I think,all this hectic life of senior high school makes me wanna just stay at home and enjoying myself (this is getting ambiguous,you know what I mean.) I've been reading some amazingly good books I've never had a chance to read before. Like the Teen Vogue Handbook,it's soooooo recommended for people like me,and for people who seek career in the fashion industry. It does give us some good advice on how to get a path to a career in fashion,but it also gave us new perspective;that even though fashion sounds fun,it's not always about fun and games. It is full of hard work and determination. All those people,all those legends you've seen on the magazine actually work their way to where they are standing right now. It makes me rethink about what I want to do with my life...sigh.

But here's the good news : last night,my sister asked me if I wanted to be an intern with her friend who is a photographer !!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm psyched ! finally ! someone to teach me real photography ! I really can't wait for this intern ! I'll tell you more when it starts :)

So I guess that's pretty much my holiday. Sitting around,reading books,sleeping and eating and stuff. I spent my new year's eve at my best friend's house with my girlfriend. It was,surprisingly,an amazing night. We didn't do much except playing board games,but I guess the feeling of surrounded by friends and families is what makes it special.

No comments:

Post a Comment