Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The Game

SOOOOO there's this NBL event in my town,every national club come to Malang to play at GOR Bimasakti. I got the free invitation for the opening,I decided that I like it that much so I paid for the VIP seats.
and guess what
I GOT A PICTURE WITH VAMIGA MICHEL AAAAAAAA

he is seriously my favorite player,little did I know he can do a one hand dunk ~


he plays for Satria Muda Britama and he's 191 cm tall and he's just so awesome etc etc etc AAAAAAAA






and also,here's a various bad postures of basketball players.




here's a picture of me with Vamiga Michel #24,and for a second let's just forget that I look incredibly short standing next to Mr.Michel


 and also,I will see him again tomorrow AAKKKK I'm soooo stoked !



and to close this post,here's Sitorus doing a free throw.




No comments:

Post a Comment